Channel Audits - An independent, third-party assessment, identifying your specific program vulnerabilities, channel conflict issues, and providing a specific action plan for immediate corrective measures.
Find out whether your company matches industry standards, and discover key problem areas within your sales channels, enabling you to take the immediate corrective actions necessary to improve your channel's effectiveness and productivity. We perform the following services as part of the Channel Audit program:
- Review current channel approach
- Assess competitive channel strengths and weaknesses
- Provide overview and recommendation regarding alternative models/best practices
- Identify pricing discrepancies among partners and vehicles
- Define strategies for maximizing channel value
Outline findings from the various channel sales and marketing disciplines analyzed, including:
- Channel Communications: A review of all internal and partner facing communications processes and methods of delivery.
- Channel Program Offering: A review of all partner program processes, infrastructure, terms, regional requirements/gaps.
- Partners: Details regarding which partners have the largest variances from current pricing and products and which appear to be non-compliant with your agreements or the partner's responsibilities under contract.
- Proof of Concept: Analyze partner perspective regarding the various programs, products, pricing vehicles proposed, the various potential partners available, and the terms associated with potential product/program offerings.
- Deliver alternative strategies, models and best practices to improve the current process.